14 April 2020
At Integrove, our primary concern is the wellbeing and safety of our colleagues, their families and our clients. Therefore we’ve put together this Integrove COVID-19 update and resources.
We are fortunate that we can continue with business as usual, with all operations conducted remotely.
From the start of the pandemic in March we implemented numerous precautionary measures to minimize the risk and spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Precautionary measures include:
- Communication of the hygiene measures set out by the World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Implementation of sanitizing stations throughout the office
- Implementation of a ‘working from home policy’ to limit in-person contact
- Temporary closure of the Melrose head office
- Communication and application of guidelines for anyone demonstrating health conditions symptomatic of the COVID-19 virus
As the lockdown continues, we have set up virtual team building sessions to keep our colleagues connected and maintain good mental health.
We are fortunate that, to date, no Integrove employees have reported being affected by the virus.