Integrove is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our dynamic team of techies in Melrose, Johannesburg. If you’re a design dynamo with a passion for making tech safe for humans, this gig may be for you. You’ll be working closely with developers to enhance existing systems and map out the way for future expansions.
Minimum Requirements for our UI/UX Designer:
- Completed training and/or certifications in UI/UX design.
- Minimum 6 years experience working as a designer on interactive digital projects.
- An online portfolio showcasing mobile and desktop interfaces.
- Ability to manage a team of junior and intermediate Designers.
- Ability to interact and engage with clients, facilitating design workshops and engagements.
- Ability to shape and set the direction for pieces of work
- Excellent time-management and self-management skills.
- Accountability and reliability when working without supervision.
- Tireless creative problem-solving.
- Willingness to compromise and positively receive constructive feedback.
- Communication and presentation skills to brief, and collaborate with, team members and clients.
- Excellent administrative habits to ensure your work is accessible and maintainable.
- Strong aptitude for information architecture and industry best practices.
- Able to work on an Apple Mac;
- Experience in Figma, Sketch, or Invision.
- A preference for an energetic, social work environment; and
- Can-do attitude.
Nice to haves
- Experience working in the software engineering industry.
- Experience in a business analytics role.
- Gathering project requirements by means of verbal instructions.
- Working within strict corporate design rules.
- Rendering technical requirements into user-friendly interfaces.
- Designing reusable and scalable elements within the constraints of the technology used.
- Creating low-fidelity wireframes and user journeys.
- Designing high-fidelity mock-ups in Figma.
- Extracting and preparing design elements and assets for development.
- Communicating with international and off-site team members.
- Documenting research findings and design suggestions in an organized fashion.
- Monitoring and managing the accuracy and quality of design implementation; and
- Working in a team with varying levels of skills and experience.
- Overall management responsibilities of the UX/UI Design team.
Applications without supplementary portfolio access will not be considered.
Join the light side. We have coffee…
“If you have not been contacted by HR @ Integrove two weeks after application, please consider your application as not successful. Appointments will be made in alignment with Integrove’s Employment Equity plan. All the information submitted through the application process shall be used for the purpose of processing your application for employment at Integrove.”