We’re looking for a Senior Integration Architect/Developer!
- Develop new functionality using Azure Integration services for Serverless Computing in Azure Integration Services like Logic Apps, Service Bus and Event Grid
- Use Azure Integration Services to connect cloud and on-premises applications through a unified set of cloud services with Azure API Management.
- Develop Enterprise API using REST, JSON, and Swagger.
- Develop Cloud to Cloud and Cloud to On-Premise Integration solutions.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required in Computer Science or Information Systems or Computer Engineering.
- 3 – 10+ Years Development Experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with integration platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with integration with other systems and cloud structures.
- Experience with creating/maintaining and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD.
- Must have good knowledge of software programming concepts such as Object-Oriented Programming, Relational database design and agile methodology.
Preferred skills for a Senior Integration Architect/Developer
- A solid understanding of the Azure platform (Compute, Data, PaaS)
- A strong understanding of Azure Integration Services (like API Management, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Service Bus, Storage, Event Grid and App Services).
- Proficient in Java, C# and/or .NET Core/Framework with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Demonstrated experience designing, creating, testing, and consuming REST APIs with a focus on flexibility, security and performance
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience in working with database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN and GIT.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt rapidly to the latest technologies and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills and work in a dynamic environment with a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall application development.
- Experience integrating with Azure services and integration platforms such as webMethods or Mulesoft.
“If you have not been contacted by HR @ Integrove two weeks after application, please consider your application as not successful. Appointments will be made in alignment with Integrove’s Employment Equity plan. All the information submitted through the application process shall be used for the purpose of processing your application for employment at Integrove.”