We’re hiring a senior lead software engineer!
At Integrove we THINK BIG. We value innovation and allow our business and teams to grow through a journey of rethinking the art of the possible. In addition, collaboration and knowledge sharing are encouraged. We are always continually developing our business and our people. Through positive attitudes, accountability, acting with honesty, integrity and respect, our fellow Integroovies, are a pretty “groovy” team to work with.
- Strong ability to provide written and/or verbal explanations on design and technical/functional solutions.
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Maintain clear communication with all stakeholders throughout project lifecycles.
- Involved on multiple client projects, sometimes in parallel.
- Integrate with middleware and backend services and enterprise systems.
- Timely delivery and execution of assigned work.
- Collaborate with project teams made up of people with diverse and complementary skills.
- Team player to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
- Develop responsive web front ends with the latest technology and security.
- Integrate with a variety of Azure Hosted Services.
- Develop and maintain RESTful API services with token-based authentication.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required in Computer Science or Information Systems or Computer Engineering.
- 10+ years of Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL databases.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with integration with other systems and cloud structures.
- Experience with creating/maintaining and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Must have good knowledge of software programming concepts such as Object-Oriented Programming, Relational database design and agile methodology.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD.
- Experience Angular / Vue.JS / React.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
- Proficient in C# and/or .NET Core/Framework with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN and GIT.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt rapidly to the latest technologies and best practices.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills and work in a dynamic environment with a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall application development.
- Experience with integrating with Azure services.
Senior / Manager level
“If you have not been contacted by HR @ Integrove two weeks after application, please consider your application as not successful. Appointments will be made in alignment with Integrove’s Employment Equity plan. All the information submitted through the application process shall be used for the purpose of processing your application for employment at Integrove.”