Integrove is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic, fun, Integrove Family.
At Integrove we THINK BIG. We value innovation and allow our business and teams to grow through a journey of rethinking the art of the possible. Collaboration and knowledge sharing is encouraged, and we are continually developing our business and our people. Through positive attitudes, accountability, acting with honesty, integrity and respect, our fellow Integroovies, are a pretty “groovy” team to work with.
A day in the life of …. A Senior DevOps Engineer:
Create and maintain cloud infrastructure and platforms as per client requirements by combining development, quality control and integration of software development.
- Working with development teams on the building of websites and applications;
- Building frameworks for software and application deployment;
- Liaising closely with both development and operational teams;
- Develop and maintain scalable architecture solutions using Azure;
- Ensuring compatibility across different platforms;
- Maintain/Deploy web and mobile-based applications; and
- Staying on top of industry best practices and trends.
- Tertiary Degree / Diploma (BSc Computer Science, B.IT or Informatics related degrees).
- Microsoft Azure certified;
- 5+ years experience as Software Engineer or DevOps Engineer;
- Experience in continuous integration, scripting automation using yml;
- Experience with Databases SQL and NoSQL;
- Practical experience using Azure;
- Software development experience (C++,.NET, Java);
- Knowledge and working experience with web applications & architecture (would be an advantage);
- Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS, React, NativeScript and GitHub;
- Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, etc.
- Experience with test frameworks like SonarQube and/or Selenium.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Good knowledge of Agile Methodology;
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles and practices;
- Ability to create brainstorming cloud designs and create solutions;
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies; and
- Analysis and problem-solving skills.
If you have not been contacted by HR @ Integrove two weeks after your application, please consider your application as not successful. Appointments will be made in alignment with Integrove’s Employment Equity plan. All the information submitted through the application process shall be used for the purpose of processing your application for employment at Integrove.