About the job:
At Integrove we THINK BIG. We value innovation and allow our business and teams to grow through a journey of rethinking the art of the possible. Collaboration and knowledge sharing is encouraged, and we are continually developing our business and our people. Through positive attitudes, accountability, acting with honesty, integrity and respect, our fellow Integroovies, are a pretty “groovy” team to work with.
Integrove is looking for a Scrum Master with a background in IT Consulting experienced in modern cloud-based technical development projects, to join our dynamic, fun, Integrove Family.
A day in the life of …… A Scrum Master:
Scrum Master Job purpose:
Lead Agile process for one or more Scrum Team(s) to ensure technical delivery and releases. Monitor the scrum processes and scrum meetings, in order to increase team efficiencies, and motivate the team.
- Removing blockers to progress,
- Facilitate meetings,
- Monitor project backlog
- Ongoing development of team
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the development process, product quality, and quantity of work delivered.
Scrum Master Requirements
- Tertiary Degree / Diploma / Masters (BSc Computer Science, Business administration, B.IT, B.Eng or related degrees).
- 8 years of experience in relevant IT consulting or industry experience;
- Professional experience in working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web, mobile and desktop-based solutions;
- Software experience would be an advantage;
- Experience with cloud computing software and technologies would be an advantage;
- At least 3 – 5 years’ project management experience;
- At least 3 years in leadership roles; and
- Certifications: PMP (Project Management Professional) / PMBOK (or similar), Certified Scrum Master credentials, Relevant Agile certification.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of standard cloud technology concepts and principles;
- Strong understanding of IT Product Cycle development;
- Ability to structure and lead multidisciplinary and multi-level stakeholder meetings;
- Software development skills (would be an advantage);
- Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.; and
- Experienced and well versed with Scrum Master Tools Sets such as Azure Dev Ops, Jira and/or Confluence.
Appointments will be made in alignment with Integrove’s Employment Equity plan. If you have not been contacted by the company 2 weeks after the application, please consider your application as not successful.
All the information submitted through the application process shall be used for the purpose of processing your application for employment at Integrove. Integrove undertakes to ensure that appropriate security control measures are implemented to protect all the personal information you have disclosed.