Process and delivery is a special process describing a complete and integrated approach for performing a specific project type. It describes a complete project lifecycle end-to-end and is used as a reference for running projects with similar characteristics.
Process and Delivery operates in the Horizontal Supporting and Vertical Specialist Pillars of capability.
For instance, the Horizontal Layers provide supporting functions of IT Service Delivery to ensure that a project is defined, mutually agreed, and delivered end-to-end with a long-term engaging relationship with Business Development and Support complements.
However, the Vertical Pillars are enabled specialists with a passion and core focus to provide the best of service within each of the capabilities.
- Project and Programme Management
- Solutions Architecture
- Business Process Management
- Cross Stream / Domain and Application Delivery
- Stakeholders / Client Relationship Management
- Pre-sales and Requirements Shaping
- Business Analysis
- System and Technical Analysis
- Testing and Quality Assurance
Flexibility of strategy, delivery, and testing methodologies are the key principle that allows “best-of-breed” or “conformance to standard” where required, as well as, evolutionary learning and skills development, as per the cycles of change within technology and practices.
Certified Skill and Experience in platform include:
- AgilePM Foundation & Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner
- IO4PM Project Management & Business Analyst
- WebMethods BPM
- Azure Dev Ops
- Azure Platform