Activities and responsibilities for the intern may include one of more of the following:
- Configuring and validating Systems
- Planning and Analysis of Proposed Solutions for the clients
- Building and Testing Developed Solutions and Supporting
- Shadowing their mentors and seniors to learn from the variety of tasks
- Take notes and memos during meetings
- Documentation and Reporting.
There will be different focuses and streams for interns to work in which will be decided based on their skills and interests.
- Applicants should have completed (or in the process of) BSc/BTech in IT or IT related course.
- Possess fundamental knowledge of 1 Programming Language
- Strong technical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply knowledge
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
Interested? send your CV and academic statements to email@example.com