Integrove Internship Program
The Integrove internship program offers interns opportunities in a fast-paced work environment that will test and develop thinking, technical and problem-solving abilities. The intern will work on-site with a team that will assist and guide in solving problems and successfully delivering solutions to our clients. This is a paid internship with a flexible work schedule and support to help receive the much-needed work experience in an ever-growing industry.
Why join Integrove?
What you’ll be doing
The intern will be responsible for assisting the project team with delivering solutions for our clients and will be involved in all phases of the SDLC.
Activities and responsibilities for the Integrove internship program may include one or more of the following:
- Configuring and validating Systems
- Planning and Analysis of Proposed Solutions for the clients
- Building and Testing Developed Solutions and Supporting
- Shadowing their mentors and seniors to learn from the variety of tasks
- Take notes and memos during meetings
- Documentation and Reporting.
There will be different focuses and streams for interns to work in which will be decided based on their skills and interests.
Enterprise Application Development
Process & Delivery
UI / UX Design
Application Support Services
Cloud & Technology Consulting
How to apply
- Applicants should have completed (or in the process of) BSc/BTech in IT or IT related course.
- Possess fundamental knowledge of 1 Programming Language
- Strong technical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply knowledge
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
Interested? Apply now by sending your CV and transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear from our employees!
“If you have not been contacted by HR @ Integrove two weeks after application, please consider your application as not successful. Appointments will be made in alignment with Integrove’s Employment Equity plan. All the information submitted through the application process shall be used for the purpose of processing your application for employment at Integrove. Thank you for your interest.”