The graduate will be required to:
- Work with clients who are seeking help and advice about business and IT problems
- Interpret projects, the client’s requirements and evaluate options to identify potential solutions
- Examine business models and flows of data, discuss findings with the client and evaluate system specifications for business requirements
- Design and Implement the most efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Assisting in the development and migration of new platforms
There will be different focuses and opportunity for the graduates to rotate and experience the different streams within the company.
- Applicants should have completed their Honours in IT related course.
- Strong technical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to learn new technologies and apply knowledge
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality
Interested? send your CV and academic statements to firstname.lastname@example.org